The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) recently published a report on Workplace Wellness Programs, an analysis of services offered, participation and incentives. Click here for the full report.
The report focuses two sets of data:
Analysis of Employer Survey
- Which Employer Characteristics Predict Program Availability and Use of Incentives?
- How Are Wellness Programs Configured?
- Are Incentives Increasing Program Uptake?
Analysis of Wellness Program
- What Employee Characteristics Predict Employee Uptake of Programs?
- How Do Incentives Alter an Employee’s Decision to (or Not to) Participate?
- Do Health Care Utilization Patterns Change Following Program Participation?
- Is There a Differential Effect of Various Programs on Medical Costs?
- Is There a Dose-Response Effect on Medical Costs in the Intensity of Program Interventions?
- Is There Evidence that Program Participation May Create Long-Term Gains in Health?
If you have questions about this report, please contact us at 1-800-250-2741 or email@example.com.